27 November 2016
A Book Lovers Emporium
OMG where do I start with this book? If I could give it 10 stars I would. I opened it up and read it in two days (and went to work), I was that hooked, I didn't want it to end. I now have a new hero in my life under the name of Jax Allbright!!
Jax's life is mapped out for him he finishes school and his father wants him to go to university to study politics and follow in his footsteps but this isn't what Jax wants.....
Candice is the hot high school chick, that everybody loves but she's not the normal bimbo. She is feisty and spirited and that's what Jax loves about her and they become best friends......that's until one drunken night everything changes.
A chance meeting later in life brings them both back into a new friendship and they remain friends until a bombshell explodes and this time candice does the running.
This is a beautiful love story and written amazingly. I fell in love with Jax and his adorable heart, I could go on with this review because the book is brilliant but I don't wanna spoil it with too much, you have definitely got to read this for yourself I love this authors work it must be something about the name Jodi!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink