Reviewed in Australia on 21 June 2019
🌟🌟🌟🌟 4.25 stars
🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 3.5

Refreshing, sexy and endearing!

I really enjoyed the world of Cherry Hill and love Brodie from the start (I just knew there was more to him) and loved Porter’s adorable fumblings and such endearing babbling as he lusted after Brodie. I’m loving MPreg at the moment and enjoyed the process of Porter experiencing his first heat and then an unexpected pregnancy. I liked that Ki and Meg included very real world aspects into their story and I enjoyed and hated the classism that was forced on Cherry Hill by Porter’s mother. She was a piece of work and while I enjoyed the confrontation at the end, I really wanted more of a “comeuppance” for her distasteful behavior to her own children.

I loved Cherry Hill and all the additional characters were great and I look forward to many more stories in this world. I loved Brodie’s family and their quick acceptance of Porter. I feel like I need to read Brodie’s Brothers story now to. I also loved Brodie’s mother, she’s the perfect loving mum and fierce momma-bear when need be.

All in all, a great story with wonderful, loveable characters and sexy mpreg happenings, made this story a winner for me!!

Thanks for reading!