TOP 50 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 10 September 2019
The Dom Who Loved Me is the first book I've read by this author, and I did really enjoy some parts of the story. I loved the action and suspense, and the age gap between Sean and Grace. It wasn't huge, with Grace being only 8 years older than Sean, but it felt more significant due to the differences in their life experiences. Grace being a widow with 2 adult sons.

So.......Sean. He was interesting. Likened to a Viking, as Grace likes to compare, but he acted more like a huge man child with some of his interactions with/about Grace. I find it hard to really love a story when I don't like one of the characters, and I wasn't a huge fan of Sean. He wasn't very trusting towards Grace and I really wish she had made him REALLY grovel as he was a huge douche towards her at times. He had ZERO TRUST in her for the majority of the story. Poor Grace. Their sex scenes were great initially, but then I started flicking through them just to get back to the action/suspense. It was that part of the story that kept me reading.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink