22 May 2018
First off, let me just say I came from a Zowie FK1 and after using this DeathAdder for a day, I'm already falling in love with it.

The buttons feel very tactile and of solid quality and the mouse feels very well built as a whole. The mouse feels quite well weighted and feels very accurate. Additionally, there is two buttons located just behind the scroll wheel which allows you to quickly change your DPI on the fly which I've personally found to be very useful. The RGB LEDs are quite bright and contrasting with the matte black finish makes this mouse look fantastic.

All of this of course, can be completely customised with Razer's easy to use Synapse 3 software (NOTE: requires the creation of a Razer account). There are numerous settings for the LEDs, including the ability to switch them off if you wish. These settings can sync across your devices that you plug the mouse into also, but separate profiles for devices are possible also.

Given the customisation requires software, there are sometimes compatibility issues, particularly with Linux. The Synapse software only supports Windows and Mac, meaning someone who dual-boots with Fedora like myself, can't customise the mouse using the software within Linux.

Overall this feels like a solid mouse, that is of very high quality that I can recommend tremendously if you use Windows or Mac. If you use Linux, I still recommend the mouse, but just be warned that the customisation will be very limited (unless there's some third party software you can use that I'm unaware of).
4 people found this helpful