TOP 50 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 29 October 2018
I am starting to shy away a little from college aged romances - nothing against the books, it is just that I am an old fart and it is a bit pervy lusting after 21 year old boys lol

Also, I know nothing about American football - other than it takes about 42 hours to play a game!

However, there are some authors that I will pick up no matter the age of the characters, and Ilsa Madden-Mills is one of them.

I enjoyed I Dare You, so I knew I was going to enjoy I Bet You - and I sure did.

Being called I Bet You, you kind of know where the story is going to go. It is kind of that move She's All That, with a writer instead of a painter.

Ryker and Penelope's story is all kinds of sweet and adorable. We know early on in the book that it starts with a bet, and we all know what is going to happen when she finds out it is a bet, however it is how they manage things once it all comes out that I liked. I loved that they talked, they acted like adults and sorted crap out.

I am a huge fan of "Vampire Bill" - you will love him when you meet him.

One thing I have to ask Ms Madden-Mills thought - what is Archer's childhood trauma? Ugh, he is so, so unlikable, and I couldn't help but cheer when we got to him at the end of the book.

I can't wait for more of these guys to get their story.
2 people found this helpful