Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

23 May 2019
I have been a console gamer for a long time, mainly play on Playstation. This is my first Nintendo console since played on NES back in the day.

Very impressed with the Switch. The transition between docked mode and handheld mode is like nothing i have seen before, very smooth and seamless. The build is very sturdy. We have experienced no issue with it at all and either my son or I have been using it nearly on a daily basis. I do recommend a good screen protector though as i feel the screen might easily get scratched when docking.

My son and I enjoyed this console tremendously. He mainly plays Nintendo first party games and has lots of fun with it. For me it is a little under powered compare to my PS4 Pro but it has become my go-to indie game machine. I have also enjoyed Nintendo exclusive games as well. I'd still prefer play major third party title on more powerful consoles.

All in all, a very impressive console and a good choice for anyone who loves gaming and loves Nintendo games.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink