TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 4 July 2017
*5 Stars*

Oh man. I love both of these series and having them combined together is awesome. Its been a while since I've read either series so at first it took me a little while to remember who some of the kids belonged to and not confuse which family was from which series, but I settled in after a while, mostly. I feel like I need a family tree for both though at times still.

I loved this. I always loved Blaire and Rush, and Nate was everyone fave little fella in the books as they progressed, so it was awesome to have him grown up. At times you could definitely see his Dad shining through and I had to remember I was reading about Nate and not Rush.

Bliss is a great character who is strong and determined. Clearly she has learnt alot after what she went through. I really liked Larissa, and I'm not sure how I felt about Eli.

I was really entertained by the last chapter with some of the old characters coming into it. I'm so keen for this series to continue. I love Abbi's books and I always devour them. This one was no different. Book 2 hurry up!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink