Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

2 January 2019
Edit: Updating my review based on customer service. The company reached out to me immediately and offered a replacement as well as informing me about the 12-Month guarantee they have in place. I tested the new device and so far its perfect. I would not hesitate to buy the headphones as I find them if not the best value on the market one of the best. Coupled with the company's attitude you cant go wrong. Shoot ahead!

After a month of use the cover or the playback ptions came out, I am very dissapointed as I was very happy with my purchase. Unfortunately I can't now recommend this as you can get probably better value with other brands slightly more expensive.

Below is my original review.

Sound quality after the first couple hours gets progressively better and on an Android with tweaking g I dare say it's impeccable.Built quality is also very good and the.magnets are not cheap.Battery life is decent and can take on whatever daily adventure. Definitely recommend it and will be buying from SoundPeats again in the future.
5 people found this helpful