Reviewed in Australia on 10 January 2017
This was such an amazing book to read!

The story of Dean and Adeline is such a sweet and beautiful story. Adeline suffers from epilepsy and has a service dog, Coco who alerts her before she has a seizure. I absolutely adored that there are animals in this series! I love learning more bout what service animals can do to help people and Coco is definitely special!

Adeline was such a strong character and you knew reading the book she was determined to be independent and overcome her disability. Absolutely loved how she stood up for herself!

Dean is a firefighter/ paramedic and finds Adeline in a diner one day after her blind date ditches her after learning about her condition. Dean comes to her rescue and gives her a safe place to have her imminent seizure.

What starts off as a rescue quickly morphs into the makings of a beautiful relationship. I loved how romantic Dean is while he tries to woo Adeline. Their journey is beautiful and I loved hearing about it.

I loved the suspense that was in this book as well! It added to the story beautifully!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink