TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 2 July 2017
True to you by Jodi Watters
A Love Happens Novel

So...I read the blurb to this book & I thought to myself...yeah I will give it a go...sounds like a pretty good tale. Oh my God...I am totally floored! From page 1 I was captured and enthralled by Jodi's 3rd book in her A Love Happens series. These books are standalones and as I have not read books 1&2 I can safely say that you do not need to have read the previous 2 books to really enjoy this one....however I can guarantee you that once you've read this you WILL go back & read the others. This book has whet my appetite for Jodi Watters & I cannot wait to get into those published previously.
True to You is a most wonderfully crafted story. It brings us into the lives of Asher & Olivia Coleson, a retired special ops agent & an executive manager for Asher's father's vineyard. The way that Jodi has so beautifully & intricately woven their heartbreak & passion into such a believable & entertaining piece of prose has truly been exceptional.
They say that there is a fine line between love & hate....well Liv & Ash certainly stretch this line to almost non-existence & even though this was a story filled with so much pain & hurt & sadness, it was also one of the most
uplifting & amusing books I've read.
This book earns a huge 5⛤ rating from me...just so so good!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink