TOP 10 REVIEWER
12 November 2015
If you are looking for a fun, light and breezy read - Cam Girl is not for you.

If you are looking for a darker, grittier read, then keep reading.

Cam Girl had me on edge from the minute I started reading. It is not your regular love story, but at the same time, love is at the forefront of every move our leading ladies make.

Vada's future career is destroyed in a car accident. Her best friend and sometimes more Ellis was also involved in this accident.

The story is told from Vada's point of view, and it is her story of survival, grief, her struggles. But mostly I felt that it was her story of self discovery. Confused emotionally and sexually, she has a constant push/pull relationship with Ellis.

But Ellis - not sure what it was, but boy she annoyed me most of the time. She came across as whiney most of the time. I could understand her fellings at times, but still. I did not connect with her at all.

There was a bit of suspense, a bit of mystery over events and certain characters.

I enjoyed the banter between Vada and Dane - witty, sexy, fun.

I did feel that the story did drag a little bit in the later stages. Vada and Ellis went round in circles for a long time, the same argument over and over and I did start to skip those pages.

But in the end, I was happy with where the story took us. It is not a hearts and flowers kind of book, but it will suck you in.

Leah Raeder is an amazing writer, and I look forward to what she gives us next.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink