Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More See more Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

3 April 2018
Around 2008 I allowed James to access my PC remotely to work out some problems I was having with some website design software. He fixed it ... for free. A few months later he was introduced at a Seminar in Manly, Australia and as I was there I was able to thank him personally.
I have followed his success and progress (evolution) from this past association with him.
Since then he has obviously risen to prominence, as have many in internet based businesses. But in my opinion James is different. His experience and resultant success was learned in the real world so his online success has a solid foundation few others have, as well as a genuine Aussie honesty when it comes to value for investment. If there were a ladder of success and trust in this industry James would be on the top rung, with a (very) few others a rung or two below; then with a big gap to the next group of entrepreneurs.
This book is a testament to his values and the reasons for the respect he has.
Funnily enough he scares me. I fear his business sense is beyond me; and the time I have to commit to the type of coaching he offers is just not there, (although there are SO many free "gems" you get from just being on his email list). So I continue to whittle away at other more simple strategies for smaller scale successes while hoping to initiate some of the great wisdom in this book into my own little forays on the internet.
Thank you for publishing this great "read" James so I can take some of its advice and improve the way I am doing things.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink