TOP 1000 REVIEWER
5 February 2018
Action romance at its best. Brooks Alexander made a huge mistake when he accused wedding planner Darcy Cooper of being paid off by his father. He thought he was doing the right thing, he thought she’d betrayed him, and now he’s paying the price. Now he knows the truth he’s willing to do anything to get the only woman he’s ever loved back into his life and back into his bed, for good. Although Darcy is still deeply in love with Brooks she is not going to let him back into her life with just an apology, he hurt her too deeply for that. However when her life is threatened and she doesn’t know who she can trust, Darcy turns to the one man she knows will be able to help her, Brooks. A fantastic story that had me hooked, action, suspense and romance with some truly interesting characters. A series I could definitely get behind. My only gripe, and this is purely personal, I’m not a fan of third person point of view so I did struggle in the first few chapters while I adjusted to the writing, however the storyline soon got rid of any doubts I may of had. I was provided with an advanced copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley. This is my honest review.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink