TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 3 May 2016
Tapping the Billionaire - Max Monroe

"My heart in your hands and you in my arms, that’s all I’ll ever need."

*SWOOOOOON* OMG!!! Where do I even start?!! This book was beyond PERFECTION!!! I loved every word! It has, hands down, become one of my top favourite books OF.ALL.TIME.!!!!

When I read the blurb, I was instantly hook, line and sinker! I couldn't wait to start reading and once I did, I couldn't put it down! It was a case of trying to savour it for every word and enjoy this masterpiece, and yet at the same time, wanting to see what happens next! This is one of those books that I would and will happily reread over and over again!

Kline Brooks is not your typical clique billionaire. He isn't arrogant, pretentious or a womanising playboy. He is not only HOT and sexy, but he is also sweet, humble, hard working and respectful. Georgia Cummings is beautiful, funny, adorable, smart, sweet and sexy! She is someone that I would love to have as my BFF!

Kline and Georgia are simply magical together! The banter between them funny and sweet!! Their sexy times sizzling hot and dirty!! I loved that the story followed the progression from boss/employee to friends to lovers. As they were falling, so was I, every single step of the way!

I laughed out loud ALOT!!!! Not only was the banter between Kline and Georgia hilariously funny, but it was also the secondary characters like Cassie, Dean, Thatch, Wes, Bob, Maureen, Dick, Savannah, even Walter the Cat that had my sides splitting from the laughter. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard!!

This book is pure awesomeness!! "Max Monroe" are writing geniuses - their writing is highly addictive!!!! I finished this book swooning from ALL.THE.FEELS., and with the goofiest, lovesick grin on my face!!!! Max Monroe is on automatic preorder and one click for me!!! I am already counting down to #IdThatchThat!
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink