#1 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 19 November 2017
Every book I read of Adriana Locke’s becomes my new favourite. She manages to balance every emotion and make her reads electric. Her leading men are exceptional as she writes family and loyalty like no other and ‘Crank’ is fantastic and ticks all of those boxes.
It truly is “Southern royalty meets small town mechanic, 5 stars”. ‘Crank’ is the first book in the Gibson Boys series.

It all started with an accident and once Sienna locked eyes with the owner of the truck she just hit. Even though he certainly Is not the type of man that she would have dated in Savannah, with his scowl and cranky attitude he made her feel HOT. Something she never was even in the rooms of politicians and celebrities.

The next morning she realises she has to see him again in a few days at his auto repair shop. She can’t stop thinking about him and after seeing him again she still can’t read this man. This sexy as sin man who smells like grease and heartbreak. She was just drawing her to him...

Ultimately it was Sienna that made this book for me - she was AMAZING! The fixer with the biggest heart. She made me smile, especially at her confidence and the way she loved the Gibson boys and nana fiercely.
This book made me laugh, made me shed a few tears. Thanks Adriana for another amazing book!
2 people found this helpful