Reviewed in Australia on 9 January 2020
I was lucky enough to get this monitor during Lightning Deal. To be honest, I was skeptical at first but upon receiving the parcel I tested the monitor right away. As described, it's a 31.5" curved monitor with native 2K ( 2560W x 1440H) at 75Hz. The monitor comes with power cable and a HDMI cable but I'm using DisplayPort 1.2 cable for my PC. The image quality is crystal clear, absolutely incredible for the price. I ran a few tests, the monitor doesn't have any dead pixel or backlight bleeding. Overall, it has a slim plastic body for a curved monitor. The stand is made of metal and holds up the screen well. It doesn't wobble unless you shake the screen voluntarily. It might take some time to get used to the curved display. But due to the wider viewing angle, I noticed that I don't have to turn my head side to side to look at something at the corners. My desk setup is opposite a large window. Normally when the sunlight comes in, I get annoying reflections on the screen. With this new curved screen, I experienced a noticeable reduced glare and reflections.
If you are looking to pay more for a gaming monitor with well-known brands and very high refresh rates that human eyes can't tell the difference then this monitor is clearly not the intended option.
However, if you are like me, who game and work on the same monitor and also doesn't want to pay extra for a premium brand. This is for you. At this price point combined with Amazon Prime free shipping, it's a no brainer!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
10 people found this helpful