28 January 2018
Another incredible, well written story by one of my favourite authors. I loved the Stanton series and had been anxiously awaiting Ben and Bridget’s story. Ms Swan did not disappoint with this book, which had me captivated from the very first page.

I adore these two characters. Ben is a typical hot-blooded alpha male. He’s possessive and passionate but he is also damaged and doesn’t think he’s worthy of Bridget’s love. He broke her heart 5 years earlier but has now come back to claim his girl. Bridget is beautiful, sassy, strong willed and knows what she wants. She tried to move on with her life after Ben left her without any explanation as to why, but she never really got over him and her love for Ben never died. But she struggles to get him to open up to her.

This book is full of angst, passion, suspense, and hot and steamy love scenes. It had me on a roller coaster of emotions. It had me swooning really bad for Ben, then feeling annoyed and frustrated with him at the same time. It had me on the edge of my seat and then crying sad but also happy tears. It was hard to put down and the ending was just perfect.

Marx Girl is one of my favourite reads this year!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink