21 March 2019
I did a lot of research before purchasing just one pair to try out with my Sony VW270ES 4K projector. No information out there directly relating to this model, so it was a bit of a leap of faith. These are in the cheaper price bracket, so I was a bit skeptical.
The battery was completely flat upon opening, so charged for a recommended, once only,12 hrs. Subsequent charges are supposed to be 2-3hrs. After that, the pairing process took less than 10secs holding the power button on (from off) facing the projector at 500mm distance. There was no flickering. The glasses turn off when there is no signal for a certain time, but a quick push of the on button restarts them in a jiffy!
They are quite comfortable and light, though the arms have a slight flimsiness to them. USB charging is a bonus.
They come with a cleaning cloth, drawstring storage bag and USB cable. I think I will try to find a couple of hard cases for storage though.
I tried Toy Story, Avatar, Hugo and Kung Fu Panda. All played with excellent brightness with absolutely no cross-talk on my setup (PJ in "low lamp" mode).

My older Panasonic 8000 projector, struggled with brightness levels when displaying 3D images using the TY-EW3D3M 3D glasses and Hugo, for instance, was riddled with cross-talk.
The Pro Black Heaven's on the other hand, display a noticeably brighter and cleaner image.
I am really pleased with these so far and have ordered an extra pair.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink