TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 9 August 2018
Yaaaasss soooooo not disappointed with that ending!!! I just knew how it was going to end but sigh....puur-fection!! Couldn’t be happier. *happy cute sigh*

There’s so many thoughts running through my head but I know for sure that it is

Practically perfect in every way

Yep that’s about right.

Would def love to see more in this world and how it progresses after everything that’s happened. I did feel just before the epilogue that it finished super quickly but not in that I’m disappointed way but just sad to see that chapter of the story closed and finished. I was then gushing at the epilogue coz I’m a sucker for all that cuteness overload lol.

All you need to know is that it is literally a page turning epic conclusion that’ll leave you on the edge of your seat and not wanting to put the book down.

Be prewarned you could possibly yell at anyone who answers your room while reading this. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. ;)

It’s that simple guys.

Just read it!

You won’t be disappointed. I sure as heck wasn’t 😁🤓

Thank u Jaymin Eve & Leia Stone for giving us an amazing series with the perfect amount of uniqueness. You’re both seriously talented woman and I wish I lived in your brain...it’d be an amazing place I’m sure of it!

Anyways lol now that I have finally got all the answers and know how the book ends I can now happily let sleep come to me.

Happy Reading My Nerdy Friends 🤓
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink