14 September 2017
You won't be able to peel yourself from this book once you start reading it! You will be engrossed in the suspense while falling in love with the characters.
Bound By Vengeance is a story of Love Inner Strength & Retribution. It makes you, the reader, emotional while wanting to jump right into the book and fix all the wrongs that were done to the characters.
Austyn and Ryker both have troubled pasts that they need to overcome, but their passionate love story is one that comes from support healing and trust.
I love that Austyn finally gets the man she's been deeply in love with for years and that Ryker who is a few years older than Austyn always noticed her and waited until they could be together to tell her so. I know Ryker is all Alpha and possessive but who wouldn't fall in love with Ryker when he whispers sayings to you like "Beautiful, loving you is how I breathe" *SWOON*
I love Bound By Vengeance for its family closeness, MC brotherhood, and the Steamy Erotic Romance.
I really love they way Ryan Michele's writing gives you the story you were dying for but then subtly manages to make you NEED the next book. I loved it! Keeps us wanting more from this great series.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink