TOP 10 REVIEWER
6 December 2018
Firstly, let me say I loved that this was set in Australia! I enjoyed reading about towns and places that I know and have visited, which makes for a very different experience to other contemporary romances I've read which are set in places I'm yet to visit.

Secondly, I love that the whole concept of this story was unique - I have never come across anything like this, despite twins being common in a lot of romances.

Per usual with this author the writing was beautiful and heartfelt, with that little bit of grit thrown in to keep it interesting. Lawson and Reed are amazing MCs who have a true connection, and the alternating POV really help you get to know them. Anders and Brodie are fun supporting characters and I can't wait to see more of them in the next book (which I'm assuming is Anders' given there are only 2 Steele brothers...).

I loved that there was a HEA, and really the only thing missing between the end and the epilogue was Law telling his parents - I would have loved that scene included!

Definitely a book I would recommend, and one I know I will read again.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink