TOP 10 REVIEWER
22 February 2017
I was wondering where the mysterious Max Monroe was going to take us now that the Billionaire Bad Boys series was finished. Sex Says was completely different but so good.

Lola and Reed's story is kind of like that movie The Ugly Truth with Gerard Butler and Katherine Heigl. You know, they hate each other till they love each other kind of thing.

Sex Says is a smart, sexy, funny story that drew me in from the very beginning.

I freaking adored Reed right away. I liked that he wasn't the rock star, the billionaire, the alpha hot guy that we seem to always been reading (not that there is anything at all wrong with them!). He is a breath of fresh air. He is a free spirit, kinda struggling to find his place in life.

Lola - well, she is a spitfire. When she locks horns with Reed, sparks fly. Like, get ready for the hate sex sparks.

"He was my enemy. A really, really hot enemy"

I could keep on talking about what I loved about this book for days - but I won't!

The dynamic duo of Max Monroe really are the dynamic duo of romantic comedies at the moment, and it makes me wish that, whoever they are, they had started writing together long before they did.

Now I am impatiently waiting to see what they bring us next.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink