1 September 2019
I have several different models of Soundpeats truly wireless buds and I'd say these are my favourite.
I personally prefer these ones for the comfortable fit.
Pros:
- Most comfortable fit I've experienced for earbuds
- Phone calls were much better than previous models due to that dual mic. I haven't tested the phone calls in a loud environment though.
- Battery lasted me a solid 4 hours on a single charge with 4x more charges from the case. Case is a solid hard plastic build as well.
- Type-C charging port makes it super handy to line up with other charging devices
- Sound quality is similiar to that of previous models so quite good for the price paid. Lacking in that bass a bit but I'd still rate it 8/10 for sound quality. You can still hear the mids and highs.

Cons:
- Multi-touch function button can be quite sensitive enough that taking the earbud to out of my ear may turn it off
- My testing had some connectivity issues where it would disconnect on its own but then reconnect soon after. Could just be the device that I received but previous models I haven't had this problem.
- No function to control volume, still waiting on that function on all their models. I hope they can make it a possibility of sliding your finger up or down on the bud to control volume in the future.

Overall I'd highly recommend these if you don't want to spend too much money on a set of truly wireless earbuds. There's also that 1+yr warranty!
review imagereview image
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink