TOP 10 REVIEWER
14 January 2016
Full Domain is the 3rd - and unfortunately last - book in the Nice Guys series, and while it could be read as a standalone, storylines from the first 2 books (Double Full and Full Disclosure) are carried on through this final book.

Now, I suffer from terrible bookzheimer's, and I don't really remember Kreed Sinacola and Aaron Stuart from Full Disclosure, but this was not an issue at all, as about 5 minutes into reading I was hooked.

I had to wonder what a Deputy Marshall and a computer hacker would have in common. But from the get go their attraction put all that way in the background from the first time they are in a room together. The sexual attraction was palpable.

I loved the whodunnit aspects of the series, and how all the boys from the series played their part in helping solve it.

Neither of our lovelies was looking for love, but when it finds them, there is nothing they can do to stop it. Kreed knows Aaron is holding something back, and the he finds out is quite powerful. But love knows no bounds and it made their relationship all the stronger

It is about loving the other person for who they are, warts and all. No matter what they have done, you love the person not the deed.

A great thing about Full Domain was that the mystery was not held out right until the end. It was concluded earlier in the piece and the rest of the book focuses on Kreed and Aaron and their relationship, along with their relationships with the Colt and Jace, Mitch and Cody.

I particularly loved the banter between Mitch and Colt - had me laughing out loud at times. And Mitch's shirts are at it again!!

The epilogue left a smile on my dial. I loved that we got some of Tristan and Dylan from Secret thrown in for good measure.

Full Domain was the perfect end to the Nice Guys series, and hope to see more of them in future books.
2 people found this helpful