TOP 50 REVIEWER
24 October 2018
She is one of the only authors who can make me equal parts horny & emotional !!! She's a word wizard I tell you - just magic. This one is not your average MMF - it's so much more. So many feels, so much history and chemistry so hot that it might just blow up your kindle. Straight into my 2018 Favourites for this little bundle of deliciousness!!

I fell in love with Jackson's character in Voyeur. I knew there was more to this dirty boy than met the eye and I was right. This is his story. His love story. Not always pretty and not always nice but isn't that the case with all the best love stories. I think so.

You definitely get the heat you'd expect from a MMF read but because it's Fiona, you also get that balanced with delicious angst and a dash of pain. Everyone deserves their HEA, but will they get it? A story where a simple game of truth or dare changes three people's lives forever. Filthy Perfection!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink