TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 11 May 2020
This book!!!

Is it just me, or is each book Liza writes better than the last? Oh good, it's not just me. ;)

Liza takes all of the things I love about romances and puts them into her stories:

A strong heroine, like Lena. She can certainly take care of herself, but I wasn't beaten over the head with how independent she was like I am in so many other romances. Instead, her actions showed me her strength and self-reliance.

A scarred hero, like Carter. I met Carter in a previous book and wasn't quite sure what to make of him. But I loved how he instantly knew that Lena was going to be special to him, and how she seemed to calm the raging blackness within him. But on top of that, deep down, Carter was just a good guy with a good heart, no matter how hard he tried to deny it.

An engaging plot. This book grabbed me at page one and didn't let go until...well...I'm currently waiting (a little impatiently) fir the next book in the series. A mystery was presented in the beginning, and I was on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what really happened!

Romance! But not just flowers-and-rainbows romance; these two had love with true passion and steamy-hotness that only Liza can give to her characters. Trust me, the love and the love scenes in these pages are very well done and will get you hooked on Liza Street!

This book is all-around terrific and I am SOOO happy more books are coming!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink