TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 21 October 2020
 I was hesitant about this scale based on the last couple of reviews as everyone wants their scale to be accurate and sturdy. So a few things to mention are as follows,

PROs:
1. Accurate — I’ve used brand new unopened products just to test its accuracy (please have a look at the pictures), and it seems pretty accurate. For example, cream cheese is 250grams and it shows 276 grams and that’s including the packaging. If 250 grams included the weight of the packaging I don’t think I’d be happy about that.
2. Tare function — works well. All you need to do is put the product on it first, then turn it on (as you can see from picture number 4, it shows the weight of the empty chip container as 0 grams). If you turn it on and then put the product on it, it will show the weight of the product (the following picture showing the weight of the container).
3. Different metrics — shows ml, grams, oz, and grams to oz ratio (haven’t used this one yet).

CONs:
It turned off after a few seconds, and I thought I should quickly turned it on. But later I learned it was just a ‘sleep’ mode, so if you keep adding to the scale it will ‘wake up’ and show the accurate added weight. I guess not really a CON, but threw me off at the beginning.

Overall pretty happy with this scale. When you track your weight, they say a lot of people underestimate how much they are really eating, and it turned out to be true. Initially I wanted to pay up and get one of those scales that sync with your phone, but this one does the job. At the end of the day we just need to measure the weight, and the nutritional benefits or whatnot can be found in FitnessPal once you enter the accurate weight.

If you found my review useful, please click the ‘Helpful’ button below. Makes reviewing worthwhile. Thank you.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
3 people found this helpful