4 April 2018
Love on a Limb
By Laurie Lewis

Wow this book had me on such an emotional roller coaster of emotions. Its been a while since a book has had me literally sobbing in places. Its safe to say in some parts of this book I reckon I had the ugly cry happening. This boo is full of hope, romance and sadness. Matt is young and successful when his life takes an ugly turn for the worst. Matt goes from being healthy to terminal and now he has decisions to make. One decision he makes is the he needs to get married so if and when the time comes he doesn’t have a voice any longer there will be someone around who can talk for him. But Matt is not looking for love, he has not time to find that, so he settles for a companion cross carer. His choice leads him to Mikaela, Mikaela is already his carer and is also a nurse. When Matt gives her his proposition she agrees to be his wife to make sure his needs will be met later. But under these conditions will the marriage work? And will they develop feelings for each other? I would suggest that you have tissues on hand when reading Love on a Limb. This is one book I will be reading again some time in the future. Thank you, Laurie, for such a wonderful book and believable characters. If a book could be rated more than a five this book would be.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink