TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 4 December 2018
I have been waiting for this book for what feels like forever and after reading it and beating myself up over the fact I couldn't remember any of the characters I checked on GoodReads and it turns out It's been 4 years. Which equates to around 1000 books since I put the last one down so I guess it's ok I was a little out of the loop.

That said I didn't need to remember anything to enjoy the story, I just felt like I was missing out on the inside jokes. But that might just be my Scorpio nosiness needing to know everything.

Any who back to the book. I love Tessa Teevan's writing style. Her characters are real and I especially loved that Shane was so genuine and said things that I normally expect to hear coming from my own husbands mouth.

Only a man can hear a woman's sweet promises as the possibility of anal.

Alyssa was awesome too. She started off a little shaky but by the end I loved her. She didn't need anyone to fight her battles or save her she just sorted it out in a no nonsense way and continued on with her day.

The only downside is I now have a massive urge to do a series re-read to see if the story gets better with the other books still fresh in my mind but with over 2000 books on my TBR I think it might have to wait for the next book in the series.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink