TOP 100 REVIEWER
11 April 2017
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Alex shows up at 'Dive Bar' ready to finally meet "Eric" who she met on a dating site and has been emailing for six months. The problem is Eric has no idea who Alex's is. Joe steps up and confesses she had really been emailing him. Humiliated Alex runs back to her hotel but ends up coming down with the flu and Joe helps nurse her back to health.

I love that while there is plenty of tension and drama in this story it isn't overly gushy in its romance. When the characters open up to each other a bit at a time it feels honest and real. I also love that Alex and Joe are just two ordinary, hard working people with normal person issues and worries. I found them easy to relate to and it was even a little inspiring seeing them encourage each other to face their fears.

Twist is a great read. I'm having a ball spending time with the crew from Dive Bar and I look forward to the next book in this series.

Wicked Reads Review Team