Reviewed in Australia on 10 February 2017
Sexy Bad Neighbour
Misti Murphy
Author review
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 love/hate stars.

This is not your normal Misti Murphy book, but I seriously enjoyed it. I’m sure we’ve all read the sexy neighbour stories before but this has that little extra... I’m not sure what it us exactly but I laughed, I sighed and I fell for these 2 larger than life characters.

Career driven and general hard as nails, Chloe Green is interested in business and well that’s about it, her life revolves around her partnership aspirations, she doesn’t have time for men and after being torn apart by an ex, well men in general rate very low on her radar. That is until a night at a bar (one she doesn’t want to be at) she meet Paynter, a man who won’t go away, pushes her every button and yet a man she can’t ignore.

One drink, and her attitude pretty much infuriates Paynter right off... beginning a war! Think strippers, Craigslist, blow up dolls, condoms, underground fireworks and goats. Yep these two have it all. Discovering they are neighbours is the next thing in a line of paybacks that cracked me up. Loving the banter and constant practical jokes, it is long before they find themselves sharing a bit more. Simple sex with benefits, or neighbours with benefits.

Both coming from broken long term relationships, means stepping into new ones is not an option. But hello – sex and living right next to each other creates feelings. Ones that frighten the life out if Chloe, but ones easy-going Paynter looks towards. The real Chloe is who he wants to see and be with, not the corporate shark in perfect suits and spiked heels. Opening up to Paynter will leave her vulnerable – a place where she visited previously, and one she would prefer to never see again. But gorgeous Paynter will open her back up if it kills him... he hopes, and wishes. She will be the hardest nut to crack.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink