TOP 500 REVIEWER
15 October 2019
I have purchased 3 various makes and models from other online sites and none of them came as the promotion display of what the photos showed that supposedly meant to come with the main--'Base Station',, such as the 2 high quality and long endurance and very expensive batteries ( most prices for the true high quality are about--'$25-$35 Dollars ), and this also came with the--'Indoor Chime Alert',, others only had an option of a--'SD Card of 32G',, This one supports a large capacity---'64G SD Card' (which you have to buy seperately).
Installing the App into my phone was easy,, and then pairing it with my Broadband Internet--'WiFi',, was so easy to do.
It has awesome picture quality with wide pan view and is nearly just about clear at night as it is in daytime.
The delay time from sensing movement is virtually--'Instant' alert to my phone ( which you can chose a ring tone alert or just a push 'Bip Double Sound',, I find the--'Push Bip',, better because you don't get confused if you are receiving a phone call or not ).
ALL ROUND I 100% RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
11 Comment Report abuse Permalink