6 July 2019
I liked how minimal it looks compared to other adaptors on the market, it's just a black brick. I also like how the flat prongs for the US and Aus are the same, just need a little rotation(that gets locked at the maximum degree for Aus.) However in the wall it doesn't sit too well and the weight of whatever you have plugged in may angle it out very slightly.

Also during this trip (using an Aus USB charger + the inbuilt USB ports) the indicator light and the inbuilt USB ports have stopped working twice now. This makes it more difficult to charge multiple devices at the same time.

My Android (USB C) charges through it's USB charger (which is plugged into the LENCENT adaptor,) which is fine. I am using an OPPO dash charger.
My iPhone no longer is taking charge from the inbuilt USB port nor through my plugged in adaptor. It does still charge via the power bank I have brought.
The power bank does charge through the USB plug that I have in the main power adaptor, but not the inbuilt USB adaptors.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink