25 March 2019
I'm speechless ... literally lost for words. M.N. Forgy's ENVY is not what I expected it to be. It was so much more dark and twisted than Lust, Pride and Wrath. The depiction of envy as a sin was absolutely perfect. Sebastian Westbrook was Envy personified, right down to the smallest and most intricate detail.

Sebastian may not have been my favourite character so far, however his situation and background did draw me to him. All this young man really wanted was someone to love him, especially a woman he could call his own. Material objects, to him, were a bonus, but lve is what he truly desired. he envied those around him who had the friendships, the girlfriends, the love he never had. To him, the Elite is the answer and so is Sabella, Wrath's twin sister.

Can he win over the sweet innocent beauty he desires? Or, will fate step in and ruin all of his dreams? He's as dark and as twisted as his story, however the twists are what kept me reading and constantly on the edge of my seat. His story is not one for the feint hearted. That ending ... OMG!!! I really need Greed's story ... like yesterday!!!

Superb and highly recommended.

Read and Reviewed for Reading Is Our Satisfaction