Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWER
19 May 2018
I have been waiting for Hayden's story since I got a glimpse of him in Calder's story back when Team Player was released. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

While this one took me a while to get into, I think that was because I needed a little break from reading, and so I was taking my time. But once I get back into the feeling of it, I loved this book.

Hayden is a true gentleman and was a great to character to read about. Adalyn was also a fab female lead and the both of them together was just plain hot.

Once things really picked up with the whole baby daddy part of the story, good god the angst. I was speeding through just wanting to find out what would happen, and the how on earth they were going to come back from this. Adalyn was so stubborn I just wasn't sure how things would end. AND THEN? The twist near the end. Oh good lord, Meghan what are you doing to us?

If you're looking for a fun, yet emotional and angsty in part read, then One Baby Daddy is your book.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink