21 March 2018
Nicola Moriarty is an auto-buy author, so when I spotted her newest release on NetGalley, I requested a copy without even reading the blurb. To my surprise, I received a paperback review copy from the publisher the very next day! That's not how NetGalley works - LOL - but it was an amazing coincidence and a sign that I needed to drop everything and start reading. I was immediately engrossed in the lives of those three women and devoured the novel in two days.

I'm a proud mum and I've always known that I wanted to have kids but I found myself daydreaming about the lives of those other women who chose not to have kids. I now have a deeper empathy for how it must feel to be constantly asked when you're having kids, or assumptions that if you don't, it's because you're infertile. I found the Facebook group drama very relatable as I've seen similar things in some of the groups I lurk in.

Online drama, workplace dynamics and female rivalry entwine with a hint of mystery in this newly released friendship focused women's fiction novel from Australian author, Nicola Moriarty.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink