30 March 2019
This is my first set of wireless earphones and didn't quite know what to expect, but after owning them for a few weeks I can say that I'm impressed - especially for the price.

A few things:
- I wasn't a fan of the 'ear hooks', so I took them off in the first 5 minutes and haven't looked back. I use these on my commute and in the office and they stay in my ears just fine.
- I'd say my hearing would be about that of an average person's and I'm happy with the quality of sound.
- There is a slight lag of maybe half a second or so between my phone playing sounds and the sound being played on the earphones. I don't know if this is a wireless headphone thing, a bluetooth thing, or its my phone, but it makes watching movies a little annoying, and playing some games (think PUBG mobile) almost impossible with these. This isn't an issue if you are only listening to music or taking phone calls though.

I'd definitely buy these again if I were to lose or break my current pair.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink