7 January 2019
This book is everything! I've read all of Eden Summers' books, from her early works down to her new releases so I can honestly say that this is, hands down, her finest work yet.

Everything is perfection. The characters, the storyline, the drama, the sex, the feels... all of it. It was amazing!

Decker is such a wonderfully complex character. Just when you think you've got him all figured out a turn of the page will have you asking 'who the hell is this guy?!' His chemistry with Keira is off the charts and the situations they find themselves in can be equally sizzling and heartbreaking. The road to their HEA is rocky but worth the angst in the end. That ending though... I need more NOW!

If it were possible to give a book 6 stars, Eden would have them. Alas, we will have to settle for 5. I highly recommend this book to anyone wanting an edge of your dear page turner with awesome characters and a storyline that will have you screaming for more.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink