Reviewed in Australia on 28 April 2017
Men and Women can’t be friends, at least that what everyone says. But Coriander Phillips and Dean Morello are best friends and have been since Dean pulled Cori’s pigtail in the playground and Cori punched him in the gut twenty years ago. Dean and Cori are inseparable, they have been through lots together, Cori is his Ying to his Yang. Everyone around these two can see that they have chemistry that is off the charts and they are waiting for Cori and Dean to open their eyes and see it too. Cori and Dean don’t want to risk losing their friendship if they ever cross the line to something more, it’s too important to both of them. If you love a friends to lover’s story then The Boy Friend won’t let you down.
I loved this story and I loved it even more because for once we are told the story from the male point of view. This story is about friendship, family and love. The way Mika Jolie has you connecting with the characters goes to show how good and author she really is. I laughed out loud and had tears in my eye’s while reading but I can honestly say that I have never said “Men are so stupid” as many times as I did while reading this one and I felt like I needed to jump into my IPad to smack Dean over the head!
This is the second book I have read from Mika Jolie and it won’t be the last because she is definitely on my one click list.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink