1 November 2018
First, before we discuss the seller, Amazon, I take issue with what you posted on the site. Namely: "Delivered today
Package was handed to resident".

I was not aware that sticking the envelope containing my MicroSD card and its adapter into my mailbox was the same thing as physically handing me the parcel. Please be honest in future. There is a good Amazon.

Having said that, I ordered this item from Shopping Square Australia, and they exceeded Amazon's estimates of when the item would arrive, and then some. The estimate was 5 - 12 November, and I have it on the first. So Shopping Square Australia, give yourselves a pat on the back for being prompt. Thank you.

The card itself seems to work fine. I am in the midst of converting all of the songs from my now-pooed-the-bed iPod Classic to FLAC so I can play them on my NW-A55 and whilst the USB connection to the player is only USB 2.0, so far the card has taken somewhere around 64 gigabytes of my music without a protest. It will be interesting to see when I finish transferring all of the 140+ gigabytes of music from the Classic onto this card, but also when I start buying some of the 96 kHz music that I have been wanting to buy and play for a while now.

Long story short, if you need a MicroSD card for a new music player, want to get the best price-per-gig ratio, and want some "hi-res" music, you could do far worse than the 200gig Sandisk Ultra, and far worse than Shopping Square Australia to get it to you. Cheers.
7 people found this helpful