Reviewed in Australia on 1 April 2015
Free Me by Laurelin Paige Rating: 4.5 stars

What would you do if you do if there was one person that was trying to push your buttons, try to make you feel, but you didn't want to give in?

One phone call left Gwen with the one thing she needed most: to feel, right place at the right time and JC is exactly what Gwen needs.

“I’m not doing this alone, So if you want me to keep going, you’re going to have to come with me.” JC

JC can see right through Gwen, he gives her the option to give into him, let him help her loosen up, would you take up an offer from a perfect stranger?
Gwen and JC fall into an non-committed relationship, one that suits both their lifestyles, but how long can one hold back there true feeling?
"He spoke secrets in that look. He told me things I wasn’t supposed to know. He told me that I was everything he needed. He told me that he wasn’t f&%king—that he was making love."

I loved Gwen and JC, Gwen is a survivor of abuse from when she was younger and JC is hiding secrets, there chemistry was HOT and I thoroughly enjoyed reading there journey.

JC has so much mystery behind him, secrets he can't share, but I kept trying to guess along the way.
Gwen has strength and structure, she needed to loosen up and JC used his charm, looks and those sexy word to do just that. He holds a lot of mystery and I loved that their relationship
could build and work around that.
The book ending leaving us with more questions and I can't wait for book 2 to come out.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink