TOP 50 REVIEWER
17 July 2016
Every so often, I come across a series that is impossible to put down. My need to devour each book consumes me, and THE BILLIONAIRE'S OBSESSION is one prime example! This collection about Simon and Kara was utterly addictive. I still haven't had my fill of this couple even after all four books!

Simon Hudson is a smouldering, sexy, billionaire computer geek. He is THE definition of an alpha hero! When unforeseen circumstances leads Simon to take Kara Foster, a student nurse, under his care, her once lonely and minimalist life is thrown upside down. Simon's primal need to claim and yet protect Kara is raw and palpable. He becomes fiercely protective of "his woman" and will do anything and everything to ensure her happiness. But behind his billionaire facade, Simon is still tormented by his tragic past, making it impossible to trust anyone.

Kara is a beautiful and lovable heroine - her humble, kind, caring, loyal and trusting personality draws Simon in, and slowly but surely, she begins to break down the walls he has so carefully erected around his heart. My heart ached as Simon's tragic back story is revealed. My heart jumped for joy as Kara began to heal this broken man. The primal need and attraction between Simon and Kara is electrifying, intense and passionate. A love that has no bounds, a love so deep and all consuming.

J.S Scott is an amazing author - her narrative is beautiful and addictive - I felt riveted from the first book right till the very end. Despite my disappointment of finishing this fantastic set, I did end with a very happy heart, a lovesick grin and goosebumps all over. I can't wait to meet all the other characters in this unforgettable series.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink