Reviewed in Australia on 8 April 2020
The AstiVita monitor is an amazing monitor and one of the best bangs for buck. One of the reasons why I purchased it was because of the 28 day dead pixels policy and the 3 year warranty - good peace of mind. When it arrived, I was absolutely blown away. 31.5", QHD and curved is like the three amigos - a great combination! I have it mounted on a 75mm Vesa stand, with hdmi input from my Mid-2014 Macbook Pro 13" and audio output to my Logitech Z623 speakers; it works perfectly! I had a LG 34WK500-P before this, and this monitor is so much sharper, I am much more productive since I can open 4 separate windows (The monitor is like have 4 individual macbook screens at the same time) and I don't have to move my head as much because of the curvature. It had no dead pixels when it arrived, and the colours look great! Looks like an IPS display. For the money I paid, it was definitely worth it and I highly recommend it. Delivery was quick and the seller is very responsive and helpful. Best bang for buck monitor you can purchase. Haven't used it for games, but it is definitely amazing for productivity. And just a note, there is no HDMI cable included, only a display port cable. Thank you!
review image