TOP 500 REVIEWER
30 August 2017
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Anything with Michelle Host name on it I will read. I am a HUGE fan, so when Heartless landed into my Kindle it was excitement overload and I couldn't wait to dig in.

Book 1 of the Enemies To Lovers Series, we meet Carter Hayes and Della Truman.

Carter Hayes.
What a guy.
I loved to absolutely hate him.
Studying at college, the only goal Carter has is to graduate so he then can take over his fathers business, so his father can retire.
Self assured, arrogant, sinfully delicious. All things male. All things drool worthy.
But he's as heartless as they come.
Nasty with his words, it's the way Carter copes.
His past has left him scarred.
He won't allow anyone to hurt him like she did.

Della Truman.
I absolutely adored her.
A beautiful, intelligent and witty college student nearing the end of her studies.
She has one goal in mind and that's to graduate, get a great job and take care of her baby sister.
She stays below the radar at college, so she can focus.
But that is until she meets one of the screw crew members.

Yep you guessed it Carter Hayes.

This is Carter and Della's story.

A fast paced, highly emotional read that I couldn't put down. It was raw, naughty and at times highly confronting. It was heartbreaking and heartwarming. Overall a great read to soak yourself into.
But be prepared for Danny people.....Cuteness overload right there that will simply melt your heart.

I look forward to the next instalment of the series.

4 stars.