22 October 2018
Almost 19 year ago I came home to myself at my first Journey Intensive weekend, presented by the author’s wife Brandon Bays. Not long after I realised that my on and off bouts of depression were a thing of the past and I wasn’t afraid of emotions anymore!

Light in the Heart of Darkness is an incredible gift. Kevin Billett very gently guides the reader deeper and deeper into finding freedom within themselves. Alongside that he shares his own story of clinical depression and how he was able to liberate himself from it. The sequence of the various processes, introspections, exercises is very well thought through and gives the reader time and space to get used to looking within themselves rather than outside for the key to their wellbeing. And what a gift to have all these processes available for free online as an audio, guided by the author!

I have personally attended a weekend workshop based on the material in this book and can vouch for the effectiveness of the work and all its components. Kevin teaches with such compassion and a fierce desire to bring this light into everyones lives. And I am forever grateful to him and Brandon for bringing this work into the world - it has changed my life for the better.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink