Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

27 June 2018
I listened to this as an audiobook and followed along in my physical book. In the physical book, the words of the whispers are sometimes on opposite sides of the one page as if it was two of them speaking and you can see the whispers and Lilac have a conversation. But in the audiobook, the whispers' voices are quite creepy along with the background sounds of it, and at the end you get to hear the Butterfly Waltz.

"I probably could have stripped naked and laid down on his desk and he would've just moved his monitor so he could see over me."

The cover of this book is beautiful too. I absolutely love her dress on the front cover of this. And if you look closely on the front cover, you can see he has a tattoo just above his elbow.

The interaction between Sofia and Gideon was quite good. I like how their partnership changed as the book went on too - from enemies, to co-conspirators, back to enemies, before reaching friendship and (hopefully one day) a relationship.

"Six lives, six threads. We shall see what fabric they weave."
0Comment Report abuse Permalink