Reviewed in Australia on 20 February 2017
4.5 Stars for Switch!

Switch is another successful instalment into the Landry series. The Landry series is the only series that I have read from Adriana Locke so she is still relatively new to me but that doesn’t make her any less amazing.

I have been waiting for Graham’s story since the very beginning because I was so curious about how he would change and grow as a person when he fell in love. Switch didn’t disappoint. I loved that we got to discover a new side to Graham that we hadn’t seen before when we caught glimpses of him in the previous books. I really loved getting to know Graham even more. I loved finding out just how sexy Graham is with his dirty talk and learning about that side of him.

I loved Mallory, I thought she was a hilarious woman who knew what she wanted and wasn’t scared to go for it. The chemistry between Graham and Mallory flies off the page, I loved it. I loved that the two of them had funny banter and then in the next minute were having sexy time. I loved that this story made you feel the emotional connection between the two characters.

One of the other things I also loved about this book was that we saw more of the Landry Family and how they interact with each other. It was great seeing characters from previous books and see how they have blossomed. Watching the family grow together and interact made me love this series even more.

Adriana Locke transports you into the world of the Landry Family as you read because it is so well-written that you can’t help but lose yourself for a moment.

I honestly can’t wait for Ford's book even though I have a feeling it’s going to be the story that hurts me the most.

*ARC was kindly received in exchange for an honest review*
0Comment Report abuse Permalink