TOP 500 REVIEWER
5 August 2018
That man gave me the feels in all the right places.
Once again Nicole James gave us yet another example of why she is one of my go to one click with out reading a blurb authors. Joker was awesome i loved it so much . Joker took on the protective roll given to him by undertaker and as much as he hated it at first he had a job to do and he wouldn't let his president down no matter how hard it was. Holly was a brat she knew it , everyone else knew it to. But it was a farce, just a cover to shield her heart and not let anyone get close enough to hurt her again. Joker knew it to . As time wore on no matter what games holly played , no matter what lengths she would go to to get a rise up out of him joker had the patience to wait it out and in turn slowly see what kind of woman Holly really was. I loved the funny banter between blood and joker and the brothers of the evil dead mc i had a gew laugh out loud moments. The story kept me intrigued and the way Nicole writes her books wants you coming back for more . I mean seriously these dudes are hot !.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink