TOP 50 REVIEWER
27 January 2019
Royally bitten is the next book in the Blood Alliance series and yes, we meet up with Darius and Juliet again in this one! But we meet Kylan, the Royal vampire best known for killing his entire harem and we meet his newest addition Rae, or as he likes to call her Raelyn!

Soooooo many surprise twists in this one, that I did not see coming but I absolutely adored the characters and the storyline and definitely plan to read more in this series when it becomes available 😍 As I got to the end I thought to myself I’d like to learn more about the Lycans and Rae’s friends from her past, Silas and Willow....and low and behold I believe the next story is called Regally Bitten and I’m getting some of my wishes come true.

A big thank you to Lexi for my advanced copy for which I leave my honest review and thank for allowing me into her wonderful paranormal world❣️
0Comment Report abuse Permalink