Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More See more Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 100 REVIEWER
11 February 2019
When you’re a teenager and you have your heart shattered do you ever really get over it? Of course, you do, well maybe not… 10 years have past since I laid eyes on Jeremy and from the way he is looking at me he hasn’t thought of me once. Cameron has been in a relationship for 7 years building a life with Eric, when a knock at the door changes everything. Back in her childhood room she starts to wonder about what her life would be like with Jeremy, while trying to protect her heart.

I enjoyed the plot and the characters, but felt that the story was drawn out and left me struggling to get into the book. Hall is a new to author and I did enjoy that throughout we got to take a journey back 10 years to find out what transpired between Cameron and Jeremy.

I personally enjoyed Hall’s writing and while this book wasn’t my taste, I don’t doubt that it is for others, I will be on the look out for future release’s.

Ratings;
Plot: 3/5
Characters: 3/5
Heat: 3/5
Writing Style: 3/5
Overall: 3/5
0Comment Report abuse Permalink